Re: [OT] Interest in JI software/hardware

At 01:19 AM 2/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>pvallad1@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
>>
>> I'm interested in exploring Just Intonation and am exploring various
options.

>There's an tuning email list at onelist.com. Also a
>New Just Intonation list. Get David Doty's Just Intonation
>Primer: http://www.dnai.com/~jinetwk/

This was one of the sites I looked at but could not find the information I
seek - and that is any information which can help answer this question:

What are my hardware and software options?

Yes, there is plenty of information on this site and the other sites linked
to it - but none of it organized in a concise way to answer my question
(like a FAQ).

At the rate this is going, it looks like I do have to invest in another
computer (a laptop) if I want a gig-friendly solution.  Not really what I
was hoping to see, but I guess that's life.

Thanks,
Paolo