Re: New Lexicon Reverb...MPX 500

Hi,

        It looks like I mis-remembered the article, yes, the reviewer put
it
between the _MPX100_ and the PCM90.

        Regardless, I'm still wondering how well the MPX500 is in general.
Since
any MPX is not much more than some hardware chips and software, I was
hoping that the "new" MPX500 would have a reverb fairly close to the PCM90.
>From just a hardware/software standpoint, I'd expect the MPX500 to blow
>the
MPX100 and MPX1 out of the water due to the MPX500 being a much new piece
of equipment.

        Perhaps hardware/software based musical instruments don't follow
Moore's
Law as closely as the PC marketplace does.  :-D

        Anybody own an MPX500?

Tom