Re: New Lexicon Reverb...MPX 500

swoods@comcen.com.au
writes:

> The question about reverb quality is answered.
>  The reverbs are not the same as the MPX 1
>  they are the same as the MPX 100.

As far as I can gather, the reverbs on the MPX100 use the
same algorithms (more or less) as some of Lexicons
best efforts so far. The cost of an algorithm( = software ) is
all in developement, so Lexicon would have no reason to
use a "cheaper" algorithm.
However it doesn't have the pro- quality hardware
around it (no XLRs etc) so it doesn't sound quite as good as
the top range units.

Andy B