RE: new mp3 loopping

Hello,

        Thanks for the comments. Hmmm, I personally really like the drums
and pushing the piece is precisely why I like them. But to each his own.
Actually the drums were run using a tap tempo pedal,which may explain the
rush. Wow, I would not want to do without it. It give the ear a reference
point in my opinion. Hmmm, well, maybe I'm just used to those drums. Live,
you get a real nice big sound from them. Well, thanks for taking a listen
anyway and taking the time to comment.

Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe