Re: cd burning problem

Hmmm, a friend of mine was getting pops and clicks for a while when he
first
started burning CD's. It turns out the problem was that the burning
software
was putting the audio on the discs as the wrong file type. It was close
enough that the CD player tried reading it, but wrong enough that the
errors
came out as pops and clicks.

I think Adaptec is supposed to make produce .cda files on the disc, but
I'm
not sure. (That's what it says when I open a disc up, but it also lists
each
file size as 44 bytes.)

I'm sorry if this isn't very good advice, I iz ai'nt too smart when it
comes
to this sort of thing.

Matt