RE: RE: Dennis Taffee and backing tracks..drumloops...

Hello,

Perhaps that is what is going, on but if the ear has no reference point to
base that "speed agaisn't" then it doesn't come off that way for me anyway.
I also love to use slower loops and contrast that with faster percusive
things. Though I'm sure we don't sound alike, so our methods perhaps are
not
the same.Which is a good thing or it would be quite boring. As far as the
critcism, you can learn from others opinion without having to agree with
them.
peace,
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com
http://www.dtguitar.com

--

Interesting; I've played extensively live and on tape with and without
percussion, and haven't ever received a complaint about unintended