Re: RE: Discuss Amongst Yourselves....

It's interesting and shocking to see just how easily range wars
develop! I guess breaking the cycle of "co-dependence" to use another
inflamatory buzzword is the real trick... Sort of anti-looping. 8-)
-Miko

>>> "Liebig, Steuart A." <LiebigSA@Maritz.com> 03/08 1:22 PM >>>
> not being particulary invested in either point of view, i would
only say "to each his own."

> stig

I'm with ya there...

>> Neo-Mysticism is an intellectual trend toward 'Quantum Theorizing'
everything, especially spirituality, in an effort to lend some kind of
scientistific credibility to frankly incredible and irrational
beliefs. That's the crux of it.

Well... down there at the molecular level and beyond things get
rather strange and incredible. It's the last frontier of science to
describe that stuff and they're finding interesting links to
previously believed irrationality.

>> I did not mean to imply that this type of discussion is specious -
and therefore pointless.

Ok...

>> However, psuedo-scientific drivel *is* pointless. Perhaps I
misunderstood your implication. I apologize if I did. - Larry

This is sounding sort of backhanded Larry... I appreciate the
apologetic tone however.

I'd venture to say many scientific hypotheses (sp?) begin with
entertaining some pretty hokey ideas. Some are further developed into
amazingly cogent principles, others are laid to waste. I'm grateful
there are people out there willing to entertain some pretty wiggy
notions... Musically speaking, very few of us would be venturing too
far out on any limbs if we all subscribed to such conservative
nay-saying.

-Miko