Re: RE: Interesting...

In a message dated 3/9/00 1:25:54 PM, artmusic@gte.net writes:

>'when every note you play is right, and you can't play a wrong one.'

YES!
THIS is the state that's hooked me to my guitar and looping tools. The
regular recurrance of this jubilant state when I'm lucky enough to be in
its
path suggests to me that perhaps our basic nature as humans is that we are
"lenses" focusing unseen energies into the material world, all the time.
For
those of us who choose musical tools, we can occasionally get  out of our
own
way enough that we can actually hear the process happening. Many writers
speak of being written thru. But I think it goes way beyond artistic
expression. I'm sure it's a basic human experience in every kind of
endeavor,
conscious and unconscious.
David