Re: OEDP?

the only thing on the edp you can use to loop is waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting ...  =;-/
i'm waiting now 2 years, sometimes they say, next mounth, then next year ... who knows?

Doug Miller schrieb:

Hello all!
I am a looper wannabie!

Will the Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro ever be re-released?! I've let about
6 used units fly by me on ebay because I thought that Trace-Elliot was
building them and new units would be soon on the market...

Any news?

______________________________________
Doug Miller
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller

begin:vcard
n:Turiño ;Jesús
tel;fax:+41 41 761 33 91 (G)
tel;home:+41 41 210 39 69
tel;work:+41 41 761 26 42
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.i45.ch
org:i45 Zug
adr:;;Waldstätterstrasse 16;Luzern;Luzern;6003;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:j-turino@pop.agri.ch
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Jesús Turiño