Re: Philly Electro-Experimental

Wow, lots of aggression.  Is it really worth it?  I just joined this list a
few days ago so please forgive any sparks I may have stirred up.  I assure
you this was not my intention in posting the original message!

Looper content: I'm emerging from a mild obsession with the music and
philosophy of Brian Eno & John Zorn.  Does anyone have a suggestion on
where
I should head next?  I'm looking for semi low-profile artists you guys
absolutely love that I have not yet stumbled upon...anyone come to mind?

~dp

singnature file omitted