Re: "Loop" interacting with the rest of the music.

93

Julio Moreno wrote:

> I post this some days ago...i think was an important topic ...No coments
>???
> The questions is:
> How you can ''construct'' a groovy loop if you don't know to play your
> instrument with swing ??? I speaking about ''construct'' playing , not
> programing/sampling etcetc ...

Hmmmm, if I understand you correctly here, you're asking how one can
create good loops without being a good musician.

Well, looping is often approached from a different angle than standard
playing technique, and as such, often lends itself well to the "naive"
musician. A minimal set of physical skills is all that is necessary.
Music is in the "ears," not the "hands."

93
Rev. Doubt-Goat