Re: Digitech PMC-10 >> Yamaha MFC10

>The main thing that drew me to the MFC-10 is it's support of up to 4
external expression pedals in addition to the one built in. Five
continuous controllers at my feet is just the right number for me!
I've had it for less than a month, and I'm still exploring, but it has
really opened up a lot of new possibilities. -travis

Those 5 pedals are what have me looking at it! What did you pay for
it Travis (if you don't mind telling)?

Also... can you send up to 4 of the same event type AS WELL AS OTHER
EVENTS (pgm chg) on the same patch? For instance... I regularly send 8
cc loop switcher commands along with a pgm chg on patches which call
an external fuzz pedal plugged into my switcher... I COULD live with 4
cc's AND a pgm chg. Otherwise, I'm having to change other parts of my
rig to accomodate a different controller.

-Miko