Bad news

Horrible news.  We were psyched, had an unbelievable day of practice, and then the organizers told us our show tonight has been cancelled due to a conflict in performing space.  That is, there is no space available on campus for the show to be held.  Yuk.

I think the administration was a little down on the psychedelics of the whole Gate to Moonbase thing.  They tell us we'll probably be playing in May after they have resolved this issue.  They say things like "Sorry for the inconvenience."

I think we should just find somewhere to play anyway....

sorry for the inconvenience,
~dp