Napster Fiend

I got Napster (actually Macster) one week ago and I am already
addicted.  The problem I'm having now is knowing what to look for -
since you can only search by artist or song name.  I've taken to going
to record stores with a notebook and writing down names to find online.

Anybody know if there is someplace to go where you can search a database
of what's "out there" via genre?  and also somehow separate the wheat
from the chaff - maybe with reviews or discriptive blurbs?

That would make it all SO much easier...

Mucho Obligato,   (Mister Robato)

eobe