Re: MPX-G2 MIDI Synch?

Hey, thanks for the advice.  I'll start saving my pennies!  I think I'll
probably go with an Echoplex as a second looper (if they ever get here!)
and
keep my Digitech 2112 for a while.  It's a pretty good unit for the money.
 One
question though, with the g2, can you have multipal effects with the 20 sec
looping?  That would be good.

--
Mark Sottilaro
Professional Publications, Inc