Re: DJRND2 arrived from France

I am discovering what this loop box does...It is fun and very loopy.  I'm
not a tech guy but I'm figuring it out...I would like to use it without my
hands but so far I don't see how...I would like some tech-wiz guys over to
help me explore.  I haven't decided if I'm buying this the DJRND2 yet.  He
wants $660 for it.  Feel free to call me or come buy to check it out.  831
7249194   papadave55@hotmail.com   Santa Cruz
(Hey Miko get over here will you this box is cool)  Om and Out