Re: Regeneration with Boomerang

Hey-yeah Timothy,

Thanks for the reply. I don't have your full text as I am at a remote
server but your info
is helpful. I think I also wasn't as clear as I thought too.
What I (think) I'm trying to do is to welly up the regeneration (or take
it down) in
real-time. Also increase/decrease the feedback in analog fashion-
variably. I can see where a volume pedal would help in bring the sound
itself in or out of
the mix, though.

John

Timothy wrote:

  > As you well know, you can't get the loop to fade out automatically
over time.
  > Not with a boomerang alone.  It will lower the volume of a sample if
you you
  > lay something new over it (using the Stack button), but that's just to
make
  > space for the new layer while the loop itself plays endlessly at the
same
  > volume.

Cornerstone Networks                      Pure Internet!
Tech Support:  804.817.7000            Fax: 804.817.7001
    Local access in Charlottesville, Richmond, Louisa,
                Clover, Halifax and Palmyra.