Re: SOT Loopy transportation, and Location was Re: bizarre pedals was Re: Regeneration with Boomerang

At 03:54 PM 4/4/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>...bay area looper get-together
>>instead!
>... Does anyone have a large warehouse with tons of
>parking, a loading dock and a clean, industrial strength power supply they
>aren't using? :>

With nice weather on the way, that sounds like a great idea, although we're
so spread out, we should try for several regional get-togethers! (Bay area,
Northeast, Midwest, Euroloopers, etc.)

If anyone does succeed in arranging something like that, please be sure to
record the proceedings, as I'm sure many of the rest of us would love to
hear it!

Tim