From: Mike Biffle [mailto:mbiffle@svg.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 12:05 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com; gnomesis@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: SOT Loopy transportation, and Location was Re:
bizarrepedalswasRe: Regeneration with Boomerang

I'll call the hall manager and find an evening slot. I'll TRY to get a
friday or saturday, and I'll book it for 7:00pm until ??? Maybe
midnite? I'll report the available times in a call for players
probably early next week. I'd venture that it will be at least a month
away at the earliest...

-Miko

>>> "Javier Miranda V." <gnomesis@yahoo.com> 04/06 3:41 AM >>>
That sounds like a great idea.