RE: OT: Octave --> wish list

I received this from you.  I wish the Echoplex would come out already so
all
these starved musicians can get to play already.  I also wish they would
shut up about the Cuban kid, forgive the third-world debt, that it would be
the Fall already so I can buy the new Beatles book, that I could have
enough
money to buy all the CDs I want, that I could have enough money (and
talent)
to support five beautiful wives, that I had a great record deal with a rich
record company, that I could afford to buy a new car, that I could afford
go to Europe on vacations twice a year instead of every two years, that the
English left Northern Ireland, etc., etc., but why mention it.

By the way, I love the LD list.  Keep the nutty posts happening!  More!
More!