Re: DJRND2 in Santa Cruz tonight! (at David Potter's)

Maybe wait and see... It should be pretty easy to repatch if we want
to juggle around. It may be just as easy to test it using your rig...
Let's just figure it out then. See ya around 6:30-ish!

-Miko

>>> "David Potter" <papadave55@hotmail.com> 04/07 10:43 AM >>>
Hey Miko I'm looking forward to seeing you at 6:30pm???or 7pm at my
house.
Should I unhook the DJRND2 and have you loop it into your rig???  I
want you
to be able to have at it with a free reign.  Om and Loop and Out

    Papa Dave