Looking for Drum Loops

I'm searching for some good samples of drum beats for used with some
loop-based music I'm doing.  I bought some of the "loops for acid" cds and
steinberg "sounds & cycles" cd.  They have some funky segments but I'd
still
like more, more more!!!!!

<wiping drool from chin>

Basically I need .WAV files of drum beats and riffs that I can loop.  Does
anyone know of or have any resources they can tell me about?  The styles
I'm
interested in are organic drum sounds (i.e. actual drums, not rhythms done
by
layering tweaked analog synth sounds or vocal percussion) funk / house /
groove / and hard rock.