Re: OT:bassists

My job has put me into deep-lurk mode on this list lately, but I loop
6-string bass and 5-string piccolo bass, my live pedal-board has a Line-6
DL4 and a boomerang, plus I also have a JamMan, a Vortex and a number of
cheap analog and digital delays I've acquired over the years. I also loop
keyboards, modular synth, tapes, and just about anything else that makes a
noise. One recent strategy has been to fill a boss SP202 with sounds from
the gig, ambient noise, opening bands, etc, and through that into the mix.
In a few weeks, we'll be debuting minus+, which is us plus monster bassist
Fred Chalenor, we'll be playing and recording in Seattle soon.

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
Minus Web Site: http://listen.to/minusmusic
Minus MP3's: http://www.mp3.com/-minus-