Re: EH Microsynth differences

You're looking for a source more privileged than someone from the EH design
team...?
My own recollection is that several of the chorus-type units were the same
except for the external graphics (this was from a Guitar Shop interview
with
Mike Matthews).

I'm sure you can find people who hear an audible difference in Microsynths
(or any gear) of the same model.  And then there's Eric Johnson, now
claiming he hears a difference in his Fuzz Face if he secures the bottom
plate with a rubber band instead of a screw.

TravisH