Re: online audio/midi collaboration network

cool....I am definitely interested in trying this out later on this
week. I tried it on the weekend and, while it did crash badly once, I
did get into a 'virtual studio' and was able to share mixed audio/midi
project with a bunch of other people. The version of Logic Audio looks
cutback a bit but seems entirely useable for basic audio/midi
sequencing. Keep in mind that if the project contains audio, then you'd
better have a bunch of bandwidth (DSL would be a minumum I would think).

For those that still don't get what we are talking about here, it is
like a online version of the Logic (a sequencer like CakeWalk, Cubase,
Digital Performer etc...) that allows you to share a project with other
online users. This could be a more immediate way to accomplish
collaborations between users on this list. I certainly would like to get
you guys to help with some of my projects....for instance I usually suck
bad at getting decent bass and percussion loops going.

bye fow now,

Darcy