Re: amps

Ive heard that the Yamaha DG-80-212 is supposed to be something special!

For acoustic "clean" guitar sounds....check out the UltraSound
amps....brand
new, and catching on like wild fire!  Best sounding acoustic guitar amp
I've
ever heard.  <A HREF="http://www.ultrasoundamps.com/">Click here:
UltraSoundAmps.com..</A>

I use the Ultrasound amps in a stereo mode with RMC pickups, fanout box
for
panning each of the six strings in a different position in the stereo
field...I also use a GR-1 and GR-30 midi'd together, and a pair of EDP's
and
a Jam Man, and a tap guitar which I designed which is a flamenco guitar
with
19 midi triggers for drum's on the face and rim of the instrument...ideal
for
looping....sounds like an orchestra.

Regards, Wayne