RE: EMUSIC Playlist: the Phantom Menace

et al.,

Let's think about this. Filter keeps all LD mail in one folder; playlist is
tagged "unknown recipients;" you get it anyway. Seems to me that one of
those "unknown recipients" is the LD list. Perhaps that's why I get it with
the digest also (but then, as such, I have the option of reading it or
not).

But why would he send it to the list? Could it be that several LD members
have sent Bill material for his programme and they like to know when he
plays something?

That's my view of it.

Jim Bailey