Re: REMOVE : EMUSIC Playlist

Dear Allan,

You are not on my list, Loopers Delight is.  As a member of LD, I have the
right to post to the list.  LD members who have received airplay on my show
haven't considered my playlists spam.  Same goes for LD members who didn't
know a show like mine existed, are looking for an outlet for their music,
and have submitted music to me for airplay consideration as a result.
Since
you miss the point of my posts, it is no wonder that they disturb you.  I
am
sorry for that.  It is rather pointless to try to get listeners from
outside
of the Lehigh Valley so that is obviously not the point of posting my
playlists.  I have been doing this for years so all I can recommend is that
you discuss this with our list owner.  By request of a list owner, I have
taken EMUSIC-L off my distribution.  I continue to post to SYNTH-L, owned
by
the same people who own EMUSIC-L.  I will honor Kim's wishes, should he
make
them known, though he has never mentioned anything to me in the several
months (nealy a year?) I've been an LD member.

I am copying this to the list as there seems to be an uproar starting about
my posts.  I send them to Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com as the digest
header explains.  Why my playlists show up in any other than the prescribed
manner is beyond my control and understanding.  I see that my Subject shows
up in the digest's header just like everyone else's posts do so I have had
no indication until now that anything was amiss.  Kim, please state the LD
rules of engagement which I will gladly follow, of course.

Best regards to all,

Bill         billfox@fast.net            http://wdiyfm.org
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.