From: eric <eobertha@inreach.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: looping mp3 files
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:38:41 -0700

Helloop,
I'm just going ape-shit over this mp3 thing.  I'm using SoundJam for the
mac which is, i hear, the state of the art (for mac at least).  BUT it
can't do a lot of things that i want:  cross fade automatically between
tracks in a playlist, or even LOOPING.  Even just the simplest looping
function would be so much fun to play around with.  Does anybody know of
any software like this?
Thanks!
eobe