Re: REMOVE : EMUSIC Playlist

> I am copying this to the list as there seems to be
> an uproar starting about my posts.

Oh, not at all Bill .. I for one certainly don't mind getting the mail
(although I can't receive the station, unfortunately). I'll alter my
filtering rule as Kim explained, and no one need flame, spam or die ;-)

I was just asking to see if I had gotten added to some other mailing list
accidently. I had an idea that LD was a member of the EMUSIC mailing list,
and that was the case. But I certainly don't mind, and didn't wish to
contribute to this list turning into the UnsubscribeMeNowOrTheBunnyGetsIt
list.

best rgds,
John