Re: software multilooper

Yeah, I meant to ask you on the max list when you posted this-
how are you getting along with the pulse recognition ("rhythm detection")
Tricky one that one.

How do you see it implemented in a solo looping environment?
Does the app follow your time as you play?
Is there a kind of "sample first aid" which stretches loops to fit neatly
over the nearest "important" pulse point?

I'm not much of a looper, what sort of "dream functions" does the ultimate
looping app have?

(apart from one button unsubscription)

Good luck with it anyway.

You got any beta patches yet?