Re: Live horn looping

At or around 03:33 PM 4/16/00 -0500, Dave Onnen wrote:
>Another fun thing I picked up the other day is a DigiTech PDS2000
>Sampler/Delay pedal. I really like these things and I have been looking
>for one since my old pedal died. The thing I like about these is that it
>lets you sample something, and then tweak the delay time to raise or lower
>the pitch with no glitches. Does anyone know of any other delay units that
>will allow you to do this?

Any of the Digitech RDS rackmounts will do the same, or do non-destructive
modulation of the looped signal.

==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.reverendrob.com : feedback and echo MP3s