From: Pedro Felix [mailto:PedroFelix@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 4:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: EDP/LoopIII v5.0/Undo/problem?

C'mon  guys this is the reason I subscribe to this particular newsletter:
I own and operate am EDP with maxed out memory which had v3.2 loaded. I
ordered the v5.0 upgrade from Kim and received same today. I installed the
new EPROM's per the instructions and reset the EDP.
Now for the problem?: When I hit record the Undo led does not light up in
yellow as i've grown accustomed to AND when I finish my loop and hit record
again (to let the loop play on and on), the loop begins to fade with each
successive pass and the Undo led glows green. The only way to restore the
volume of the loop is to hit Undo after each loop. I read through the new
instructions and fact sheet and don't know what I am doing wrong. I've
checked every parameter setting and have set and reset each one as before
and still no luck. I have another EDP at home so I checked the settings
there which are identical save for the ddd under the Midi-Dump Undo
parameter feature which is not coming up at all on my new upgraded EDP.
Kim, gang, anyone please share some wisdom and insight.....
PedrOOrdeP
PostScript: I am not using any midi function that I know of and am only
triggering the EDP with the footswitch.