Re: EDP Power-on problem

First check the internal fuse (unplug power cord
first).  I have had these blow in more than one EDP.
I ended up putting in a slightly larger value fuse
after replacing the fuse several times after just a
few power cycles.  For my EDPs, the stock value fuse
is marginal.  I checked the current draw on 3 EDP,
finding no difference in them, installed a fuse that
carried about 1/4 amp more current.  This seems to
have remedied the power on current surge blowing
fuses.
bret