Re: EDP questions. Check its conditions.

Luca,

1.  The only time my edps have gone "tilt" is when I
zapped their footpedals with static electricity.  I
live in a dry environment with high static charge
buildup.  I fixed this by adding a rubber gromment
around the footpedal jack (to insulate the jack's
ground from the footpedal housing).  This was at Kim's
advice, and it resolved the "tilt" problem for me.  I
have not seen the reboot sequence you mention.

2. Hum should not be audible from the EDP.
3. Again, I have only seen such odd behavior when I
zapped the footpedal with static discharge.
bret