From: Allan Hoeltje [mailto:ahoeltje@best.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 1:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Seen one??

Not yet, but I will tonight.  According to FED EX tracking:

             Delivered To : Recipient
                        Delivery Location : OAKLAND CA
                        Delivery Date : 04/17
                        Delivery Time : 11:12
                        Signed For By : J.G.
                        Scan Activity     Delivered EMERYVILLE CA 04/17
11:12
                             Placed on Van EMERYVILLE CA 04/17 07:45
                             Arrived at FedEx Destination Location
EMERYVILLE
                             CA 04/17 06:43
                             Left FedEx Sort Facility OAKLAND CA 04/15
08:54
                             Arrived at Sort Facility OAKLAND CA 04/15
07:44
                             Left FedEx Sort Facility NEWARK NJ 04/15 02:00
                             Left FedEx Sort Facility NEWARK NJ 04/14 10:45
                             Left FedEx Ramp NEWBURGH NY 04/13 23:45
                             Left FedEx Origin Location NEWBURGH NY 04/13
                             21:00
                             Picked up NEWBURGH NY 04/13 18:01

And according to email just in from my spouse: