RE: EDP Power-on problem

At 12:26 PM -0700 4/17/00, Travis Weller wrote:
>i've experienced this as well. it acutally happens pretty often, but since
>it's  intermittant, i haven't felt compelled to send it off for repairs.
>i'd be interested to hear if anyone has seen this problem get worse and
>worse until it never turns on again...
>
>-travis
>
>>Yes, this has happened to me- if I turn it off, and back on in a minute
>it
>>works- go figure.

there was a batch of units that went out a year or so ago where I think
some of them had this problem. It took a while to figure out why, but it is
understood now. It's a pretty easy repair. If it's bugging you, contact
Shane Radtke at Gibson, he should be able to take care of it.
(sradtke@gibson.com, 1-800-544-2766 x206 or (847) 741-7315 x206.)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |