Re: seattle/oly show assist?

hey kevin

thanks very much for the assistance.
tuesdays are tough anywhere in clubland,
i'm not really expecting much this time
out - i'd just always rather play than
not-play.

dear loopers-delight:
pardon my bandwidth - i'm using the
"reply-to?" option (kevin, i assume
that's what you preferred)

thanks to everyone who has kindly
weighed in w/ advice, please keep those cards
and letters coming - if i luck into
a gig, will let yall know when i post
complete west coast itin.

bye