MPX-100 looping

Hi :

  I'm relativly new to this group, but with all the talk of esoteric
boxes such as the EDP and the like, I wonder how many of you have used
the MPX-100 as a looper ? I didn't realize that this could be done until
recently, and with an expression pedal controlling the feedback and a
footswitch controlling the delay, you can have all sorts of fun on a
budget. Set the unit on infinite delay (FX 15). With the adjust (pedal)
fully on, you get an infinite repeat (as far as I can see after 30mins).
Layering can be done by backing off the pedal a little, play, then
return to infinite repeat. Cheap looping fun...

John