Re: R: EDP Power-on problem, new unit

I was forced to cancel my order with Alto on the new EDP's, but this is
wierd that brand new units are having problems like this.  Wasn't one of
the reasons for the most recent delays in shipping these units was that
Trace Elliot was doing extensive testing to assure everyone that these new
units were up to snuff?

I envy everyone that is going to receive their new babies, but maybe i
might be at an advantage by waiting for the next batch...

anybody got any info on what's going on?

rich