Re: New EDP works fine after replacing the memory

In a message dated 4/19/00 2:17:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonathan@full-moon.com writes:

> So, as far as I have heard, the only problems with the units have been
>  fuses and, in my case memory.

first it was the fuse thing for me.......replaced it......turned on
fine.......plugged it into an amp and the echoplex lights dim and the the
amp
went huuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm......unplug the cord and the echoplex restarts
so i called shane and it's off for repairs
looks like were the ginnie pigs

my question is has anyone received and edp that works 100% out of the box

brian
ebnoise