sfbay-looper/vortex chanting jam

Any East Bay Loopers have time & interest to try experimental jamming with the mantric vocalist (me) of the little-known trance ensemble, Axis Mundi? I chant Sanskrit mantras mixed in with favorite rock lyrics into a Vortex and a Digitech Vocalist Harmonizer to create live mantra events with drummers and didge. Looking to either mess around with a looper for fun and maybe even do some projects together.  stuart sovatsky     www.jps.net/stuartcs