Re: Non-loop content: ENO and U2

Come on, Bob, I said Malcolm "DISCOVERED"  (quote, unquote)
Hip-Hop in the sense that he brought it to the attention of
the great unwashed (mainly WHITE) masses, who were either
too busy playing PAC-Man and Donkey Kong while listening
to Styx and REO Speedwagon at the time, or otherwise too
immersed in their own whitebread KUTCHA to get some "new
science" (also Flava Flav). BTW, Public Enemy were so
*late* on scene.

Everyone knows (or should) that it was folks like Kurtis
Blow, Sugar Hill Gang, the Furious Five, Last Poets,
et al, who originated the Hip-Hop/Rap genre. Geez...

Musicology is like history (not be confused with
post-structuralist or marxist 'her-story'). Those
who are ignorant of it are doomed to repeat it.
Or attempt to revise it for their own ends (ala
Stalin, Hitler, Farrakhan, Flava Flav).

The revisionists secret weapon is to never offer
proofs, or logical arguments. Right, Bob.

Sorry if it seems antagonistic, I'm just setting the
record straight. As with all rational debate, please
offer some hard evidence to the contrary. Prove it's
"bollocks", if you can. Note: it may require some actual
experience and research. ;)

- Larry T