Re: Line 6 DL4-$225

> Got a DL4 on Consignment for $225, excellent shape COD or credit card..
> Dick Michaels
> Rogue Music NYC
> http://www.roguemusic.com

While I like Rogue and have bought/sold stuff there before, isn't this a
high price? They are still $200 NEW from a couple sources including the
online Loopers Delight buy. On top of that $225 is above the standard sales
price for a new DL4 from any number of dealers 8th street begin one of
them. You could get a DL4 plus the Line6 PS for around $220 plus shipping.

I know some places list them higher but has anyone actually purchased one
at $225 or higher? Has the priced changed recently?