Re: Oops

>>         *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
>*
>>
>>           Listening is forgetting the name of the thing one hears.
>>                             -- Lawrence Weschler

>*
>
>didn't he write that book about robert irwin called "seeing is forgetting
>the name of the thing one sees"?

Sounds like Alzheimer's disease to me... which is somewhat like looping,
where, even though you are hearing the same thing over and over, it keeps
sounding new.
    Bonus points to me for bringing this thread back on topic, eh?
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us