----- Original Message -----
From: tb
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 4:22 PM

hello I have the opportunity to buy an echoplex with foot pedal for aus$2000
Is it still the best live looping tool?
Whats the story with support and developments ?
are people still writing for it casue I remember that there were some buttons on it that had not yet received funtions?

thanks

trevor
bondi beach
Australia