Re: . . . and U2--BUY the sound! (commercial post-Bono would NOTapprove)

ahem . . .

couldn't resist posting this crass commercial announcement on the heels of
this riveting thread . . .

Korg SDD-3300 for sale or trade--two rack space triple digital
delay/sampler unit with ~500ms of delay time for delay and ~1000ms of
sampling time (each delay functions as a sampling unit as well--somehat
hard
to come by. The glory
of this baby is that the SDD has an internal mixer which allows any or all
of the delays to be modulated by each other as well as mixing their audio
together. Each delay also has its own separate input and output on the back
panel, plus two internal LFOs , independent high and low-pass filters and
the phase of the modulation is invertable. Mindf*ck possibilities. The unit
also responds to sysex
messages for various control over midi. Used by the Edge of U2, if you
care.

see Harmony Central for user raves
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Korg/SDD_3300-01.html

I've other toys that I need to sell to pay for . . . what else . . .   more
gear :)

Arp monosynths, Marantz portable cassette deck, effects pedals, MIDI boxes
etc

e-mail privately for a list

end of capitalist transmission . . . back to lurk

Tom Lambrecht

hideo@concentric.net