EMUSIC Playlist #161

[ Best viewed with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #161                    April 20, 2000.

On this show, I continued  the month-long focus on the second annual
NEARfest, North
East Art Rock Festival in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.  The Feature CD at
Midnight
was As the World by Echolyn on the SONY 550 Music label.  Echolyn, along
with Priam,
will be performing on Preview Night at Crockodile Rock on Friday, June 16.

The music of Ian Boddy was played in support of his upcoming concert at The
Gathering on May 6, 2000.

    NEARfest
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2000/focus00.html#apr
    Crockodile Rock    http://www.crocodilerockcafe.com
    Ian Boddy                http://www.din.org.uk
    The Gathering        http://www.thegatherings.org

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Ramp                    Damage                   Frozen Radios (none)
VA [Navigator]          Third Rail Floating      Gift (Invisible Shadows)
Intelligentsia          The Grand Design         Federation (Groove)
Meg Bowles              Shapeshifter             From the Dark Earth
(Kumatone)
Ian Boddy & Chris Carter  Disembodied            Caged (DiN)
Robert Carty            Spiral Nebula            Pleteaus of Ether (Deep
Sky)
Chuck Wild              Unity                    Liquid Mind IV: Unity
(CWR)

12:00 am
Echolyn                 All Ways the Same        As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 As the World             As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Uncle                    As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 How Long I Have Waited   As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Best Regards             As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 The Cheese Stands Alone  As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Prose                    As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 A Short Essay            As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 My Dear Wormwood         As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Entry 11/19/93           As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 One for the Show         As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 The Wiblet               As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Audio Verite             As the World (SONY 550
Music)
Echolyn                 Settled Land             As the World (SONY 550
Music)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll conclude the month-long focus on the second annual
NEARfest,
The feature CD at midnight will be a compilation disc of NEARfest artists
supplied
by NEARfest president, Rob LaDuca.