tape cartridge for Roland RE 201?

My understanding is that they are not available... you either have to find
broken 201 somewhere and hopefully salvage the cartridge from it; or if
it's
just that the tape itself is worn out you can try splicing together a
fresh
bit of  1/4in. tape (just make sure you cut it on an angle).  if I'm wrong
and they are still available please let me know (I'd also really like to
find
a cartridge for the maestro sirecho but I won't hold my breath on that
one).
good luck
jack