Re: tape cartridge for Roland RE 201?

They havn't made tape echos for many years, but they still might stock the
tapes as spare parts, I'm not really sure though.

If not, couldn't you just use any tape that is the same width? Just splice
the ends together into a loop.

The Roland tapes come in a little plastic 'cartridge', but the tape is just
loaded into the machine and the plastic 'cartridge' isn't used after that.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA